Hello.
Welcome to my blog



Royal Wedding.
Friday, April 29, 2011



















To fall in love with someone is easy,


but it's hard to maintain it.


Especially 10 years!


Well,since everyone out there is talking about the Royal Weddings' issue,I think I shall blog this.


Prince William and Kate is now husband and wife!


I was in front of the tv screen since 4:30PM and I did watched til the end,where Prince William kissed his beautiful bride.


I have to admit,it's kinda boring when they was having ceremony etc...I did fell asleep,too.LOL






But it was good to see there's finally an ending for the 'Cinderellas' Story'.


There's always happy ending for fairy tale story.




Princess Kate with her gorgeous wedding gown.

She has beautiful smile just like Princess Diana.



The lovely couple.
Congrats!



Yours truly is heading to bed soon cause she is going for training tomorrow morning.

=)


Good Night,readers!



LOVES,Menviss.








7:59:00 AM