Hello.
Welcome to my blog



Short Update.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Belated Easter,everybody!


Off to early session mass alone on Sunday.




Outfit of the day:


Top: Dressing Room Boutique,Kuchai Lama.


Bottom: Topshop,Mid Valley.










Hello!


Wanted to blog,but....


I can hear my assignment was calling me since last Sunday!


And I finally done with it few minutes ago.


*Clap Clap*


Well,nothing much to blog about since I've been busying with my new part time job and finals is in two weeks!


Will try to blog more often after my finals.




Sometimes when u already started something,there's no turning back.


I'm glad that Daddy is being so supportive and he did sponsored me on my current investment.


Cuz he think is really good to hear that I'm interested to invest on something which will gives something awesome in return.


I promise myself I will show him good results in two years time!


So,pray for me =D







LOVES,Menviss.










8:56:00 AM