Hello.
Welcome to my blog



Mama day.
Saturday, May 14, 2011








A quick update before being M.I.A

If I not mistaken,I mentioned bout something called 'BUSINESS' or maybe I should call it as an 'INVESTMENT'?



Yea, I did.
And I'm currently busying with it.

By the way, I just finish my last paper this evening.

=)

Just screwed it!



Met two sweetie pie last Friday,yum cha and gossipping bout each others life. =P




How was ur Mama's day?

Did u brought ur Mama out for celebration?

I DID! Such a good girl *ahem*

Anyway,Mama wanted to go Pyramid cause she said I need more beautiful clothes for dinner.

One thing I realised was that, Mama didn't even think of themselves, they always put 101% on their family.I mean FOREVER!

They are always the heroin!

Supposed,I should be the one who buy her clothes and 'belanja makan',



BUT IT ALWAYS ENDED UP LIKE THIS.... (pictures below)



She was the one who 'belanja' me.

*guilty*


And she's the one who always bought me beautiful stuff. (Stuff we got from Pavilion the very next day of Mama's day)


I will buy you a house for next year Mama's day,I promise!

When is my turn to repay them?
Arh,this feeling is freaking me out!
Mama,sorry and thank you!
I love you forever like I always do,gv me 1 year time ok?
I will repay u and show u I CAN DO IT!




LOVES,Menviss.



5:07:00 AM